Monday, July 27, 2009

Would a Webmaster program, do me any good?

I had previously taken a few programming courses at a college ... C++, HTML , VB to name a few. But I dropped out. This was a few years ago.





I want to go back now, however I'm still debating what I should really be taking given the range of IT areas available today.





Web designing looks interesting.... (see the link below), and the courses being offered at Seneca college ... is this a good choice, I'm making?


http://webmaster.senecac.on.ca/rootweb/i...





What about the new .NET technology? Should I be looking into that? and finally someone recommended I should look into an MCSE certification course, what do u think?





Need your advice guys. ... Thanks

Would a Webmaster program, do me any good?
That is a very complex question. I think that you have to make that decision yourself based on what income, what investment in learning and what you want to do in this wide open field. Take a deep breath, go looking at some tutorials and give it a week or two to settle which language set and career path you'd like best. You can find out a lot on the web. Below is an URL that has a lot of good resources for trying things out. It includes tutorials, articles, programming tools and compilers that are all free. I hope that this will help you find what you need to know about yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment