Monday, July 27, 2009

Hey people plzzz can u gimme some guidance...?

well i'm from pune.I hav passed my 12th in yr 2004 with 85% marks.But after tht i had to leav my studies due to sm family probs..But i did many computer courses in these yrs(C,C++,Html,VB).i was also wrking as a receptionist...NOW my family financial condition is vry good n also having no othr family probs..bt the only thing is that i am 22 yrs old having no degree :((..nw my parents wants me to learn smthng so that i can earn good after they are gone....I am ready to take colg edu now also..but one that gets over in 3 yrs MAX..i am damn intrsted in computers...bt i hav seen tht other than engineering(4yrs course so dont wana go fr it) there is no other degree course that can help me earn good.BCS n BCA hav no value unless post graduation...By the tym i become post grad i will be 27-28 yrs old..wen wud i start earning?n wen will i gt married...my parents n me r tensed.i am ready to take more than a course at a tym.Can BCA alngwith thos certification courses help me?wat othr courses?

Hey people plzzz can u gimme some guidance...?
Buddy don't worry about you have age advantage on your side


do not waste precious time


go for BCOM form correspondence (earn and learn, no need to attain collage) stream from any reputed and UGC recognized university u will pass BCOM by age of 25 and then do MBA in IT


By 27 u will be a MBA and there u go with a bright future





remember do not waste time it is precious
Reply:If u r serious abt ur studies, then u can go for IGNOU's MCA program which can also be done by people who passed +2. Also there are some other universities offering PG degrees for +2 people in 4 years.





If you are trying to go for an correspondence course, you can also try for jobs as u have knowledge in programming and earn while u learn..





Nigel


No comments:

Post a Comment