Monday, July 27, 2009

Hey people plzzz can u gimme some guidance...?

well i'm from pune.I hav passed my 12th in yr 2004 with 85% marks.But after tht i had to leav my studies due to sm family probs..But i did many computer courses in these yrs(C,C++,Html,VB).i was also wrking as a receptionist...NOW my family financial condition is vry good n also having no othr family probs..bt the only thing is that i am 22 yrs old having no degree :((..nw my parents wants me to learn smthng so that i can earn good after they are gone....I am ready to take colg edu now also..but one that gets over in 3 yrs MAX..i am damn intrsted in computers...bt i hav seen tht other than engineering(4yrs course so dont wana go fr it) there is no other degree course that can help me earn good.BCS n BCA hav no value unless post graduation...By the tym i become post grad i will be 27-28 yrs old..wen wud i start earning?n wen will i gt married...my parents n me r tensed.i am ready to take more than a course at a tym.Can BCA alngwith thos certification courses help me?wat othr courses?

Hey people plzzz can u gimme some guidance...?
Kim, if you opt for engineering, you ll only be 26 by the time you complete your B.E / B.Tech. If you were planning post graduation after an undergraduate degree course in computers, by the time you graduate you will be 27-28, as you mentioned.





There is no gain without pain. It is only 1 more year as compared to an UG degree. An additional year of schooling will only gain you more respect and a better pay packet.





Another option I can suggest is the MBA programme offered by Indian Institute of Planning and Management at Pune. It is of two years duration. I hear they have excellent placement statistics. And international placements as well. Anyone who has completed 20 years of age can join for their MBA programme. But kep in mind that the MBA degree is awarded by a Swiss university and hence not recognised by UGC, as UGC recognises only Indian universities. You might want to visit their campus to understand more about the course and obtain further details regarding admission.





IIPM's Pune Campus, India





The Indian Institute of Planning %26amp; Management


IIPM Tower


893/4, Bhandarkar Road, Deccan Gymkhana, Opp. Oakwood Hotel, Pune:4


Phone: 91-20-31031556


Email: InfoPune@IIPM.edu





Hope this helped!


No comments:

Post a Comment