Monday, July 27, 2009

How can i.done my engineering next job so pls help out in choosing?

hello first thanks for seeing my question


im a student almost done with my engineering in search of job now i have the following certifications like MCSE 2003,CCNA,RHCE,CCIE,c,c++,php.... im also good at Debian,BSD,Redhat,Novell(linuxes),Securi... these are the courses i have done .Are these courses enough for getting a job like im good at them but are they presentably in resume or need more

How can i.done my engineering next job so pls help out in choosing?
Hi there. Good job on getting your certifications. Have you considered an internship in order to build your resume experience? That is the only thing lacking, I assume. Generally companies want five years of experience.
Reply:Certifications are a start but experience counts for alot more.





Not sure where you are in the world. But I got started by phoning over 50 HR and IT departments and asked them if they had any


IT openings either Temp, perm or contract and lots of work rolled in. And I said it was up to them what they offered for pay if any.


It does help if they offer some pay though.





I do SAP now.. that is the highest payer out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment