Monday, July 27, 2009

Looking for a computer technician college in Chicago?

I am looking for a place where I can be trained to become a computer repair technician, but I have seen colleges that only offer A+ certification. What degree can I get that would be better than an A+??? I would want a bachelors that would be better than an A+, I know big colleges offer computer sciece degrees and Information System degrees, but they have alot to do with C++, Java etc. programming and system management.


I am really only interested in becoming an expert in computer repairs, not in programming or database management.


I live in Chicago, anyone know what school is good for me and what degree or certifications would be good for me to have a successful career??


Thanks!

Looking for a computer technician college in Chicago?
Try ITT Tech, DeVry or Westwood College of Technology. Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment