Monday, July 27, 2009

School advice?

Can I get a good job with an AA in Liberal Arts (I'm going for BA in English for teaching or writing or editing..or maybe something else in that study).. like assist. teaching position? Editing position? Just something to get my foot in the door to prepare for the BA?





I enjoy writing...so maybe journalism...but what types of JOBS can I get in that?





I enjoy writing scripts... how would I get into the entertainment industry for that?





And for teaching.. what else would I need besides BA in English? Like a teacher certification...anything else? Could I complete that while going for the BA?





I feel like such a loser kinda b/c I have another 2 yrs for the bachelor's and I'll be 24 this August.





But then four of my friends took 4+ yrs for just an AA and one even stopped there and he's older than me.





I work retail for $9... can I get a better job with my AA?

School advice?
of course with the will you can make anything happen. Maybe administration,editing , office assistant would be a good start for you. Depending on where you want to teach and want you want to teach , there are differnt requriments. You need a BA of education to teach english in a high school environment.


No comments:

Post a Comment