Monday, July 27, 2009

I am confused help me out please --Carrier guidance required?

Can I fit in IT field if i shift to as I got complex experience of 14 years?


I am BE ,Pune university Advanced diploma in computers , working since 5





years in PSU telecom ISP , was worked with Steel company for 4 years , also





3 years in QA organisation .....got knowledge of Oracle,unix, OS, foxpro , C





,MS access WAN/LAN networking ........all telecom networks / softwares





maintenance , marketing , PLCs Process control maintenance , ISO ,





Purchase , Quality control .....what I can do to switch over to IT carreer





.........and at what stage or grade IT company will take me in ...or i should





do any professional certifications and then go for IT .............


"""exactely which certification course will suit me best""""





will


java ...


or .net


CCNA


MCSE


OR ???








I am confused , please GUIDE ON THE SUBJECT

I am confused help me out please --Carrier guidance required?
wish i could but this looks like a foreign language


No comments:

Post a Comment