Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We have to move?

My husband and I are looking into moving to O.C. California. We live in Michigan where the unemployment rate is 7.1 and we can not find jobs with health benefits. I need health benefits for my son that lives in O.C. California. Since my son lives there we thought we would just move there and be a much more active figure in my sons life. Most people have been negative about the move. I am a willing hard worker that is state board certified Nurses assistant. My husband is a Computer info Systems tech that is in the process of getting 3 certifications.





Is it as hard to find a job in California as it is in Michigan?


Is it hard to get jobs in another state before you move there?


I think this is the best option for my son, do you guys?

We have to move?
Absolutely, move. I don't know about the employment situation, but family should trump that.
Reply:The price of homes have dropped dramatically here in California which has created a buyers market. You would probably be better off to try and buy something, rather than rent, as rent prices are increasing.


With all the foreclosures, many people can only rent, so many landlords are asking top prices. It's sickening.


Nursing assistant jobs are easy to find. (My daughter is a nursing student %26amp; has already had job offers).


Has your husband considered Intel. They are the biggest high tech company in the Sacramento area and have other bases.


No comments:

Post a Comment