Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Camping this weekend!!!!~?

Ok, so my boyfriend and I are going camping this weekend. We are going alone to have a fun, yet peaceful weekend. I need ideas of stuff to do. What should we take with us?





We are going to Shawnee State Park in Ohio, there is stuff to do, but I'm afraid b/c it is Mem Day Weekend that it is going to be Crazzzzy packed by all the attractions and not peaceful.


We have been together for 5 years, and he JUST finished his firefighter certification so it is a fun weekend getaway!





Ideas please..... and please be appropriate....!~





Any games/activities for two.... can include drinking games!~

Camping this weekend!!!!~?
When I go with my friends and boyfriend, we like to bring board games like Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, etc. It's a nice when you're camping, because you're not on anyone else's schedule and you may even be able to finish a whole game of Monopoly! Plus think of the fun/dirty words you could come up with in Scrabble, if you were a little drunk! Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment