Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Low antibodies? what is wrong? serious answers please!?

i recently had to have a titter test done for a state certification, because my hepetitis shots were not done in the correct time. so with that, i get the results back saying i was non-reactive and could not be excluded from the virus hep a,b or c. today i went back to the dr's and he told me that my anti-bodies were very low, and he was unsure why, concidering i just had my last shot on june 4th. so now he does more blood test. checking my immune system and t and b cells, what does this mean? he didn't want to indicate anything to me he was unsure of but with the lovely world of the internet, now i'm freaking out. i feel healthy, i get migraines alot. i have had plurasis, does this mean lupus or some other disease i don't want or need. please share only serious thoughts.

Low antibodies? what is wrong? serious answers please!?
AIDS


No comments:

Post a Comment