Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Im about to go back to college for computer certifications. Which program should I start first?

I wanted to start from the ground up so I need to start the intro to it all. I heard about getting my a+, C+, networing and all that but I need to know the intro course. Im currently attending a community college if that makes any difference probably not. Thanx !

Im about to go back to college for computer certifications. Which program should I start first?
Computer Certifications I believe are not offered through Universities. This is just where you get your BA. These certifications are extra and cost extra dollars. You need to find a local area that offers the courses your looking for to get your A+, MCSE, Or Programming certifications.





Just a heads up is a lot of current companies look for BA, Certifications, and also want some real job expierence.


No comments:

Post a Comment