Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thank you everyone who answered to young to be pregnant?

i just wanted to say thank you to everyone who took the time to answer my question about being too young to be pregnant. all of your answers were very helpful. i guess the only reason i am concerned about my age and being pregnant is b/c the way society is today. you have all given me the confidence to stand my ground if i am. it's too early to know if i am yet but i will try to keep you all posted.


i know some people mentioned that the only down fall was going to school. i went to school for 1 yr already and graduated for medical assistant, also passed my certification test.

Thank you everyone who answered to young to be pregnant?
i didnt help answer that question- but i think its sweet that your sending a thank you.








good luck in life!
Reply:I didn't answer your last question but....





I'm 20 and I would love to be a mother now. My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years and are planning on getting married next summer. We aren't trying for a baby right now because we are both in school. I have several friends that have babies or are pregnant right now so you would not be alone. If someone looks down on you then they aren't worth your time. If you and your fiance feel like you are ready to be parents then the best of luck! Its good to know I'm not the only 20 year old who's mature enough to want a family and not fall into one by accident.

flower pots

No comments:

Post a Comment